Frauenthal Holding AG, take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (DSGVO, TKG 2003).
Many of these processing activities are an absolute requirement for our business relationship, regardless of the type and form.
Data protection and data security have always been a corporate principle of ours, and we therefore undertake to handle your data with care at all times.
The members of the Frauenthal Group and Frauenthal Holding represented by Frauenthal Service collect data in the course of the business relationship with you and process it for the intended purpose.
Data on the business partner (natural and legal persons)
- Company name
- First name and surname as well as title (academic degree) or similar - both for sole traders and for personal contacts. Contact persons and contacts in the SME and key account sector
- Address data (street/house number, country, postal code and city)
- Contact data such as e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers and websites
- UID and company register number
- Bank/account data and creditworthiness information
Based on the data collected, we perform the following data processing activities:
General business relations
- Offer submission
- Internal evaluations
- Financing/credit limit (setting limits)
Data processing on Internet platforms
Server/web content transmitted to us (as listed below) will be stored by us in accordance with legal requirements:
- Browser type/version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
We are not able to assign this data to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources; the data is also deleted after a statistical evaluation.
Our platforms (websites) use so-called cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your end device with the help of the browser. They do not cause any damage and do not contain viruses.
They serve to make our offer more user-friendly and effective. Some cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them. They enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
If you do not wish this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you only allow this in individual cases.
If you disable cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
You can change your cookie settings here:
Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. The relationship with the web analytics provider is based on the regulations of the EU-US Privacy Shield ("Privacy Shield"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
This service is offered on various pages of our platform and mailings. Should you choose to do so, please note that we will not transfer your data to third parties here either. You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of your personal data
We protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We ensure that your personal information stored on the server is in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware that personal information you post in publicly accessible areas may be misused by other users.
Disclosure of your data
Your personal information will not be shared with third parties unless there is a business need to do so. Court orders are excluded from this, as we also have to comply with an obligation to provide information. In terms of business transactions, such as bonus processing, necessary data will only be passed on as a minimum.
Persons under the age of 18 should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request personal data from children and young people, do not collect them and do not pass them on to third parties.
You are generally entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection.
Right to rectification
The prerequisite for the claim is that the data is incorrect, i.e. does not correspond to reality (e.g. incorrect date of birth) or that the data is incomplete, taking into account the purpose of the processing.
Right to deletion
The prerequisite for the right of deletion is that one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Your consent to data processing is to be revoked (and there is no other legal basis); this applies in particular to a child's data obtained in connection with an information society service offered to him or her.
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully
- The erasure of the personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law.
Right to restriction
The condition for the right to restriction is that one of the following reasons applies:
- The data subject has contested the accuracy of the personal data as long as the controller verifies the accuracy of the personal data.
- The data subject has objected to the processing as long as it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject has refused the erasure of the personal data and has instead requested the restriction of the use of the personal data.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Procedure for requesting modification or deletion
Any request for information can only be made in writing by mail or e-mail to email@example.com including proof of identity (official photo ID).
The request will be processed and answered immediately, but in any case within one month of receipt. If the processing of the request is complex and there are multiple requests, the deadline can be extended by two additional months.
Deletions and requests for information will be answered by registered mail Amendments will be carried out without further information
Claiming rights unduly:
If you exercise any of the above rights in a manifestly unfounded or particularly frequent manner, we will charge a reasonable processing fee.
Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we would like to be at your disposal at any time to answer any questions you may have regarding the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions that are not answered by this privacy statement, or if you would like more detailed information on any point, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.