No other showroom of the Frauenthal Handel Group has a longer history than the exhibition on Vienna's Getreidemarkt. In 1901, today's ÖAG started business at this very address under the name Armaturen- und Maschinenfabrik. At the end of the 1970s, a showroom for consumers was set up here. Today - after an eventful history - the Getreidemarkt location is once again in the spotlight.
It's going to be exciting, because the market leader is presenting much more than a new showroom design: Curtain up for the Bathroom & Energy Partner concept!